1. Does it contain corticosteroids?
No, as we already know products that contain corticosteroids, although they show an effect with some speed, the interruption of treatment can cause a rebound effect.
2. How much coal tar do you have?
Each bar contains coal tar 2.13% as active ingredient. This amount is a minimum amount that does not represent any health risk.
3. Do you have distributors in the south of the country?
We send the product to the entire Mexican Republic. We do not have territory exclusivities.
4. Should I follow any diet?
Although it is not essential to achieve a good result with Dermabon we always recommend following a good diet and we suggest foods that represent a benefit for the skin such as:
- Fruits: Recommended by the large amount of vitamins and nutrients that provide, without a doubt, are very favorable for our skin.
- Cereals: The most appropriate cereals to combat psoriasis are amaranth, quinoa and buckwheat.
- Vegetables: It is essential to consume vegetables with an anti-inflammatory effect such as artichoke, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, leeks, onions, spinach, squash , turnips and zucchini; It is also important to highlight the importance of consuming vegetables rich in beta-carotene, a substance that our body transforms into Vitamin A, essential for the maintenance of healthy skin.
5. How long can I see the results?
On average at 3 weeks. And although the organisms are different in our experience from the third week onwards, very noticeable results can be seen. Many of the people who use Dermabon tell us that from the first application the skin feels more hydrated.
6. Do I have to use it for life?
Initially you should use the treatment daily even up to twice a day, but over time by controlling the lesions you can start using it only as a preventive. Remember the condition of psoriasis or dermatitis are chronic. So the use of this soap is the same.
7. Why is soap so expensive?
Dermabon more than a soap is a treatment that has shown excellent results, its presentation is a bar of soap since this allows an easy application but we should not see it as a soap if not as a treatment.
8. How is soap used?
It is used in 2 simple steps:
- Foam with the soap and leave that foam in the affected area for 3-5 minutes.
- Once 3-5 minutes have passed, rinse the area with plenty of water.